Cryofab offers a number of different types of cryogenic transfer hoses. This particular piece of equipment is an indispensable accessory for the safe and efficient transfer of liquid cryogens, including liquid helium, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, and liquid oxygen. The product line ranges from the simplest non-jacketed flex line to the vacuum encased system necessary for transferring liquid helium.
The materials of construction make these transfer systems useable in any type of work environment, whether it be a laboratory, industrial site or as an instrumentation accessory. Inside or outside, our cryogenic transfer hoses will perform optimally to deliver liquid cryogens trouble-free.
- CFUL Series – Uninsulated S.S. flexible transfer lines: This is most commonly used with LN2, LOX and LARG when dispensing from portable liquid storage cylinders. It can withstand medium pressure applications, being constructed of all stainless steel with a braided outer cover. This is the simplest of all non-jacketed transfer lines.
- CFHT Series – Vacuum insulated flexible LHe lines: When it comes to efficient transfer of liquid helium, neon, and hydrogen, this is the ultimate flexible system. Multiple configurations are included in this product line, which will fit any application from laboratory and research, to industrial transfill and distribution.
- CFCL Series – Vacuum insulated flexible LN2 lines: This is the optimal efficient flexible transfer line, featuring a combination of vacuum and super insulations. These lines are built to order and can be made to fit multiple requirements.
- CFRT Series – Vacuum insulated rigid LHe line: An old time liquid helium transfer staple, this line is completely rigid from tip to tip
- CFFL Series – Foam insulated flexible transfer lines: For applications that require an upgrade from an uninsulated transfer line.